Titanium Wedding Rings Are Very Popular Because They’re Comfortable, Durable, and Affordable
- Appearance: Titanium Wedding Rings can be polished to a shine or textured for a matte or brushed finish.
- Comfort: Titanium is a very comfortable choice because it is so lightweight. This feature makes titanium popular in both men and women, especially for individuals who are not accustomed to wearing a lot of bling.
- Cost: Titanium is very affordable in the wedding ring market being that they are generally less expensive than gold rings. Titanium is also a good investment because it lasts and maintains its appearance for a lifetime.
- Durability: Titanium bands will not bend, break or melt under normal conditions. Titanium can also be engraved with a laser engraver, which many professional jewelers use.
- Care: Titanium wedding bands are very easy to care for. Your titanium jewelry can be cleaned at home with a simple solution of soap and water or simply by polishing it regularly with a soft cloth.
- Style: You do not have to sacrifice style with a titanium band. Titanium rings are available in many intricate designs. Titanium can also be anodized to add color to the ring such as blue, purple, green, pink and red to name a few.
Take a look at how titanium wedding bands are made in the video below.