To ensure that your ring fits perfectly, we highly recommend ordering our custom ring sizers. After purchasing your ring, simply purchase the ring sizers you'd like to try on.
Each sizer is $10 and non-refundable.
More tips on Getting Your Custom Ring Sized Properly Need an International Ring Sizing Conversion Chart?
ABOUT THE SIZERS: Our custom sizers are custom made with plastic material. They come in a comfort fit, sizes 5.5 to 16, including 1/4 and 1/2 sizes (please see sizing chart pictures above). Sizers are available in a round or flat profile.
HOW IT WORKS:
WHY DOES MY RING FIT DIFFERENTLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY?
- Order your custom sizer(s) in the same width (e.g. 8mm) and profile (round or flat only) of the custom ring design you have ordered.
- We recommend ordering multiple sizes if you are unsure of your exact ring size.
- Once you receive your custom ring sizers, try them on to determine the best fit. We recommend wearing your sizer for 1-2 days to determine if it is a proper fit.
Contact us as soon as possible to confirm your size.
- After you have confirmed your ring size, we will schedule your custom ring to begin production.
- Your finger fluctuates in size during the day due to temperature, diet, activities ect.
- The time of year can also contribute to the ring feeling tighter in warmer months, looser in winter months. In the winter try and keep your hands warm while sizing to ensure it will fit in the summer. If your hands stay cold while sizing then your ring might be tighter in the summer.
- Finger shape plays a large role in determining the right fit of a ring. Some fingers are largest at the base and gradually taper without a prominent knuckle. On this type of finger, the ring should fit snugly at the base of the finger without causing bulges or a permanent indent. You should be able to push the ring up from the underneath side of your finger, and see a small space between the ring and the top of the finger, this gives your finger some breathing room.
- A good rule of thumb is that when a ring fits easily over your knuckle, you should be able to get it on without struggle and then have a slight pull at the knuckle when removing it. You may need to twist the ring 1-2 times to get it off.
- If you have not purchased a ring from us, we cannot send you a custom ring sizer. If this listing is purchased and you haven't purchased a custom ring yet, your sizer order will be cancelled.
- We keep a stock of custom sizers on hand but cannot guarantee that your exact size/profile/width will be in stock and ready to ship. Your ring will not be scheduled for production until you have confirmed your ring size. This may cause a delay in the production of your ring.
- Custom sizers are yours to keep and non-refundable.