Thank you for considering Jewelry by Johan to be a part of your custom jewelry design. Due to the high volume of emails we receive everyday, this listing is to help give you and your design the individual attention you deserve.
On average, the custom design process takes about 8 weeks (plus shipping time) from start to finish, but this varies depending on our current order volume and the complexity of your desired design.
This listing provides you with a price quote on a custom piece of jewelry and one CAD rendering of your design. If quote is accepted the amount paid ($79) is credited towards the purchase of your jewelry design. If you decide not to proceed once the quote is received, the amount paid ($79) will not be refunded.
Tips to help with your design:
- Use Google to search for images that are similar to the design you want, copy and paste into email and/or print off pictures draw on them and send us the altered pictures. Email to email@example.com and include your name and/or order number.
- Our A-Z guide of jewelry terms is a visual guide to commonly used design styles, elements and jewelry terminology.
- Learn more about gemstones and diamonds; here's also a guide to gemstones by color.
- Learn more about our huge selection of unique materials, including over 100 hardwood options.
How it works:
- Purchase this listing. When you order, tell us about your vision! Provide as much information as possible about the original or altered piece.
- In about two weeks (standard turn-around, but we will inform you if it's different), you will receive your CAD rendering and quote.
- If you accept the quote, we will send you a PayPal invoice for the quote amount less the amount already paid. If you decide not to proceed, the amount paid for our design services/CAD rendering will not be refunded.
- After your order is paid in full, it will be placed in our production queue. Average turn-around time is 6 weeks (not including shipping). Contact us for current turn-around time information.
Custom Order Option 2 provides you with a price quote on a custom piece of jewelry and a CAD rendering of your design. Once reviewed, a second CAD rendering will be provided with design changes made by you. If quote is accepted, amount paid ($125) is credited towards the purchase of your jewelry design. If you decide not to proceed once the quote is received, the amount paid ($125) will not be refunded.