Here's a short video with instruction on how to send us your antler for us to use in your custom antler ring or other antler jewelry. If your antler specimen is large enough, we can craft a ring and coordinating accessories (e.g. cuff links and necklaces) out of the same piece.
[VIDEO] How to Send us Your Antler for a Custom Ring
STEP 1: FIND YOUR ANTLER
Minimum Width: 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) in diameter at the smallest point (measured by a caliper)
Minimum Length: 3 inches (76.2 mm) Remove any skull and/or fur attached to your antler.
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD THE LIABILITY WAIVER and sign it.
STEP 3: PREPARE your antler for shipping by wrapping it in newspaper or padded shipping material to prevent it from getting damaged in transit.
IF YOU ARE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, you can box up your antler and liability waiver and send them to us via your preferred method:
C/O (Your Name)
553 Hayward Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, please read the notes and follow the instructions below for packaging and shipping of your antler. All international orders containing wildlife (antler, mother of pearl, abalone etc.) will require a $93 inspection fee by US Fish and Wildlife Services (FWS) to come into the country and then another $93 fee in order to leave the country. An invoice for these fees will be sent after purchase.
DO NOT MAIL YOUR ANTLER UNTIL WE HAVE CLEARED IT WITH US FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICES (FWS). IF YOU SHIP WITHOUT CLEARANCE YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO YOU, AND SUBJECT TO FEES.
- Find scientific names: http://www.deerworlds.com/types-of-deer/
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "FWS Antler Information" and include the following:
- Your first and last name
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Scientific Name and Common Name of the animal your antler originated from
- Country of species origin
- After we receive the above information, we will send you an invoice for the cost of shipping the item to our design center via UPS plus the US Fish and Wildlife fees.
- Once you pay your invoice, we will create you a shipping label through UPS and then we will email it to you for printing at home.
- Box up your antler along with the liability waiver and adhere the label to the package.
- Handwrite with a thick marker "CLEAR WITH USFWS" on the outside of your package.
- Lastly, you will need to contact UPS directly to schedule a pick up time for the package.
International packages must ship via UPS (any other method your package will be refused and returned to your Postal Service or DHL). We will notify you when your antler arrives at our office and provide you with an estimated shipping date. When we ship your package back to you, it will be sent to FWS first, and cleared for shipping.