STEP 1: FIND YOUR ANTLER
Minimum Width: 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) in diameter at the smallest point (measured by a caliper)
Minimum Length: 3 inches (76.2 mm) Remove any skull and/or fur attached to your antler.
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD THE LIABILITY WAIVER and complete it.
STEP 3: PREPARE your antler for shipping.
IF YOU ARE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, you can box up your antler and liability waiver and send them to us at the address below without delay.
IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, please read the notes and follow the instructions below for packaging and shipping of your antler. All international orders containing wildlife (antler, mother of pearl, abalone etc.) will require a $93 inspection fee by US Fish and Wildlife Services (FWS) to come into the country and then another $93 fee in order to leave the country. An invoice for these fees will be sent after purchase.
DO NOT MAIL YOUR ANTLER UNTIL WE HAVE CLEARED IT WITH US FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICES (FWS). IF YOU SHIP WITHOUT CLEARANCE YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO YOU, AND SUBJECT TO FEES.
- Package up your antler and label the package with our address found above.
- Add a description on the shipping label: "Wildlife: Antler of (Scientific Name of animal and the Common Name of animal)". Find scientific names: http://www.deerworlds.com/types-of-deer/
- Email email@example.com or use the form below to send us the following:
- Copy of your shipping label.
- Scientific Name and Common Name of the animal your antler originated from.
- Country of Species Origin.
- We will submit your information to FWS and, after approval is given, we will email you the FWS Declaration Number stating that it is clear to ship to us. (GETTING CLEARANCE FROM FWS CAN TAKE UP TO 48 HOURS).
- Clearly write the FWS Declaration Number on the outside of your package.
International packages must ship via UPS or FedEx(any other method your package will be refused and returned to you Postal Service or DHL). We will notify you when your antler arrives at our office and provide you with a estimated shipping date. When we ship your package back to you, it will be sent to FWS first, and cleared for shipping.