To ensure that your ring fits perfectly, we highly recommend ordering our custom ring sizers at the same time you purchase your custom ring.
Each sizer is $10 and non-refundable.
More tips on Getting Your Custom Ring Sized Properly
- If you have not purchased a ring from us, we cannot send you a custom ring sizer. If this listing is purchased separately from a custom ring and you haven't purchased a custom ring yet, your sizer order will be cancelled.
- It is recommended to order this custom sizer at the same time as your custom ring.
- Our custom ring sizer acts as a preview of what your custom ring will fit like, as it's made in a similar width (within 1mm) and fit. This helps ensure a perfect fit, as the width of a ring also plays a part in how the ring sits on the finger. When you try your sizer(s), it will be like getting to try on and verify the fit of your own custom ring. Without a custom ring order, we are not able to replicate its specifications as needed.
- We keep a stock of custom sizers on hand but cannot guarantee that your exact size/width will be in stock and ready to ship. Your ring will not be scheduled for production until you have confirmed your ring size. This may cause a delay in the production of your ring.
- Custom sizers are yours to keep and non-refundable.
If you have already ordered your ring(s), you can still order sizers. Please include one of the following in the notes section at checkout to help us ensure we send the correct size/width:
- Your original ring order number (located on your order confirmation email)
- The email used to place the original order
ABOUT THE SIZERS: Sizers will be crafted in the same width (rounded up to the nearest millimeter) of your ordered custom ring(s). Like your custom ring, these plastic sizers are custom-made to order. They come in a comfort fit (please see sizing chart pictures above). Custom sizers typically ship in 1-2 weeks.