Custom Jewelry Option 2: Two CAD Renderings And Price Quote
Thank you for considering Jewelry by Johan to be a part of your custom jewelry design. Due to the high volume of emails we receive everyday, this listing will help give you and your design the individual attention you deserve.
This listing provides you with a price quote on a custom piece of jewelry and a CAD rendering of your design. Once reviewed, a second CAD rendering will be provided with design changes made by you. If quote is accepted, amount paid ($125) is credited towards the purchase of your jewelry design. If you decide not to proceed once the quote is received, the amount paid ($125) will not be refunded.
How it works:
1. Purchase this listing.
2. Provide as much information as possible about the original or altered piece.
3. A quote will be given to you for the complete process.
4. If quote is accepted, A PayPal invoice will be sent to you for the quote amount less the amount already paid.
5. If you decide not to proceed once the quote is received, the amount paid will not be refunded. Please provide as much information as possible in order for me to give you an accurate quote and expedite the process.
Answer all that apply:
2. Contact information: email (photos, etc.) phone # (some things are easier explained verbally).
3. Date you will need it by.
4. Budget (You don’t want a $3,000.00 quote on a $500.00 budget).
5. Dimensions of piece; For Rings: Size & Width.
6. Materials to be used: Metals, Stones, Woods etc.
7. Include a detailed description of piece desired be as specific as possible.
8. Attach photos or sketches of desired piece or similar pieces.
Tips to help with your design:
Use google to search for images that are similar to the design you want, copy and paste into email and or print off pictures draw on them and send me the altered pictures.